yoga photography: sandy

Friday, June 6, 2014


Meet Sandy, my friend and former roomie. She's a Jivamukti yoga teacher, co-creator of Yogeeks, co-founder of Queer & Trans* Yoga and all around awesome person. We got together a couple of weekends ago to do yoga photos in the backstreets of Newtown, with the many graffiti walls as our backdrop. Funny story: while we were doing our thing, there was this guy drinking beer and watching us. That sounds creepy, but it wasn't really. After a while he came up to us and explained that we were shooting in front of his work; he was so excited that we were appreciating it. Gotta love Newtown.

7 comments:

  1. These photos are extra rad, Gaby. Love your compositions and play with focus... the one with the hand stretched out is my fave!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Gaby! I especially love the portrait of Sandy in front of the painted brick wall - stunning! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you captured Sandy. Very nice. :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know who the artist is, Gaby? Reminds me of an artist I followed on ig for a little while.
    :-) Melania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No unfortunately I didn't get his name :(

      Delete
  5. I love these photographs against those pretty walls!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

this little port All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger